The HCI 2006 is engaging with 6 core themes. These themes capture some of the established favourite ideas in the community as well as suggest new collaborations and approaches.
- Enthralling experiences – what draws people in?
- Interactions in the wild – how does technology breach boundaries?
- Connecting with others – what happens around and through technology?
- Mind, body, and spirit – how does diversity impact?
- Interactions for me – what improves my experience?
- At the periphery – how can ambience engage?
Nick Bryan-Kinns, Queen Mary University of London, UK
Pat Healey, Queen Mary University of London, UK